- 19 (Registered)
To Build Your Business It Is Crucial You Have The Info And Tools To Build An AMAZING Business Plan!
Not only is a business plan great for investors but it will give you a guideline and direction as you create your business.
This course is designed for entrepreneurs seeking practical advice on how to write a business plan and complete one by the end of the course.
- STEP 1: Executive Summary
- STEP 2: Business Description & Vision- Company Profile
- STEP 3: Services
- STEP 4: Definition of Market/ Market Analysis
- STEP 5 : Organization & Management
- STEP 6: Marketing and Sales Strategy
- STEP 7: Financial Management
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand and know what a Business Plan is
- Learn practical skills on how to write each main component of a Business Plan including Executive Summary, Company Profile, Services, Competitive Analysis, Market Analysis, and Financial Projections.
- Created your own Business Plan.
- Know general approaches you will need to take to achieve the goals in your Business Plan.
Elements of a Business Plan
Company Strategy & Operations
- Those building a contracting business