Handyman Business Goals for 2020
Here at WBHM we have ran a handyman business for over 10+ years. Recently we started making goals. Take a peak at our goals for 2020. Wow! Time does fly and what a year it’s been! We went from not knowing anything about blogging, websites, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, and all that social media entails… to knowing more than I thought there was, yet it still feels like we have much to learn.
A few highlights from this past year include:
- Wrote 26 blog posts
- Started and grew our social media presence: (for not spending too much time on it we did ok but expect to grow by leaps and bounds in 2020)
And even more…
- Completed a 30-day online blogging course (I highly recommend it, it teaches you how to make money online in your handyman business)
- Did our first FB live
- Launched our virtual handyman assistance
- Learned all about how to protect and clean up a hacked website. This was huge and took so much time, but I learned alot and am thankful for the knowledge.
- Started Wham Bam You’re A Handyman website to help like-minded handymen and women start a handyman business or continue to grow their existing business
- Build and launch a new online store for handyman web and content material and develop awesome products to expand the business reach and income
- And much more.
this year taught us that we are capable of learning new things and taking life in a new direction. There is far more to learn about tricks of self-employment, residual income, retirement, marketing and more. For that experience, we are so grateful.
We have big plans for 2020…maybe too many but we are excited to put them in action and I would rather aim high than too low. My thoughts are …whatever we don’t accomplish this year at least we did the best we can and there is always next year!
My goals for 2020 are:
- 1000 Facebook followers
- 300 Twitter followers
- 3000 Instagram followers
- 2000 Pinterest followers
- 200 Youtube followers
New to us
- To pursue and secure 2 sponsored posts
- 3 Guest Posts
- 3 Giveaways
- 12 Product Reviews
- To create project content blog posts that readers find useful and engaging, with more focus on unique content and projects, and product reviews
- Create 12 videos
- At least 1 live FB video a month
- To pursue learning and networking opportunities for handyman business practices by attending at least one conference
What are your projects and goals like for 2020?