- Data We Gather
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data-Third Parties
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Contact information
DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information, however, before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Contact information including email addresses, and records of correspondence between us, through the use of contact forms or email for support and services.
- Wham Bam maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case, Convertkit/Mailchimp/ Mail Poet. These emails are used by the website owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. Subscribers can choose to opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will NEVER be passed along by Wham Bam You’re A Handyman.
- The information you provide by completing forms on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman.
- Any comments, posts or other information you upload to Wham Bam You’re A Handyman.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or offers and giveaways.
- Records of your visit to the Wham Bam You’re A Handyman site may have cookies and otherwise, which may include information about your device, IP, operating system, traffic data, and information location collected by services like Google Analytics. This information is used to improve the customer experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you wish to change the way cookies work, you may do so by altering the preferences in your browser settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the information we receive from you as follows
- To customize our website
- To identify you
- To improve our products and services
- Periodically send personalized promotional emails about new products or services in which we think you may find interesting
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of HandyMan Larry, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for processing.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Boils down to WHAM BAM YOU’RE A HANDYMANS PRIVACY POLICIES STOP HERE! READ OTHER WEBSITES PRIVACY POLICIES! Those parties are listed below, along with their privacy statements, should you wish to investigate further.
- Google Analytics: (https://policies.google.com/privacy) You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Mail Poet
- Sassy Social Share
- Impact Radius
- The Sway
- Link Share
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- We will hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons. If your account is inactive, your data will only be stored so that the account can be reactivated in the future. Your data will not be processed for any other purpose. You may send a request that we destroy your data by sending an email outlining your request to Info@whambamyoureahandyman.com
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data. The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to Confirmation-
- Right to Access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to Rectification-
- Right to Erasure –(right to be forgotten) meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to Data Portability-
- Right to Object to Processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT- OUT
All visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications by way of an email. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email to Info@whambamyoureahandyman.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to see what data we have stored for your account and/or delete it, please contact us at Info@whambamyoureahandyman.com.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. Whambamyoureahandyman.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that whambamyoureahandyman.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at Info@whambamyoureahandyman.com.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
Affiliate Disclosure Policy
Certain products and links to products on this site are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you. You should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links and that I will receive compensation. WBHM is here to help educate and inspire you, and will only promote those things that we truly love and feel deliver value to you.
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE NOTICE:
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws, and regulations and their compliance. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. ALL PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE DENIED ACCESS TO Whambamyoureahandyman.com. Whambamyoureahandyman.com SPECIFICALLY DENIES ACCESS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT IS COVERED BY THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) OF 1998.
2. Use License
1. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
2. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Wham Bam You’re A Handyman whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS Visitor downloads information from this site at his own risk. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman website strives to make sure of, but makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
Restricted Uses Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of Wham Bam You’re A Handyman without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing Wham Bam You’re A Handyman name or trademarks without the express written consent of Wham Bam You’re A Handyman. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of Wham Bam You’re A Handyman, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges Wham Bam You’re A Handyman or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Wham Bam You’re A Handyman or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes Wham Bam You’re A Handyman or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Wham Bam You’re A Handyman develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by Wham Bam You’re A Handyman, and you may not copy or adjust such code. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Site. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our marked representative as set forth below.
Electronic Communication You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. Email Policies We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us. Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e- mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
How And Why We Collect Information The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information. If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe from future emails. If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by Wham Bam You’re A HAndyman or other companies WBHM represents on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
Your Account If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature (“Personal Data”) from the Site. Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit Content at its sole discernment. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman does not guarantee the truthfulness, precision, or dependability of Content on the site, consisting of Personal Data. Each Individual is accountable for upgrading and changing any pertinent account info when essential to preserve the truthfulness, precision, or reliability of the details.
Reviews, Comments, and Other Material Registered Users of the Website might post evaluations and remarks of a product and services purchased by means of the Website, so long as the Material is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, an invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of “spam.” You may not use another User’s account to impersonate a User or entity or otherwise deceive as to the origin of the opinions. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman reserves the right (however is not bound) to eliminate or modify such Material, but does not regularly examine posted Material. If you post an evaluation or send comments, and unless Wham Bam You’re A Handyman suggests otherwise, you grant Wham Bam You’re A Handyman a nonexclusive, royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, and completely sublicensable right to utilize, recreate, modify, adjust, release, equate, create derivative works from, distribute, and screen such content throughout the world, in any media. You grant Wham Bam You’re A Handyman and sublicenses the right to utilize your name in connection with such Material if they choose. You represent and require that You own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that You post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content You supply does not violate this policy and will not trigger injury to anyone or entity; which You will indemnify Wham Bam You’re A Handyman for all claims resulting from Content You supply. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman has the right but not the commitment to edit and keep track of or eliminate any task or Material. Wham Bam You’re A Handymantakes no duty and assumes no liability for any content published by You or any 3rd party.
Intellectual Property Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The materials on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman site are given “as is.” Wham Bam You’re A Handyman makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Wham Bam You’re A Handyman does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website. The website and all details, content, materials, product, and services listed on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided Wham Bam You’re A Handyman ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” basis unless otherwise specified in writing. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the operation of this website or the information, materials, products or services listed on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise pointed out in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk. To the complete extent permissible by applicable law, Wham Bam You’re A Handyman disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and physical fitness for a particular purpose. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman DOES NOT WARRANT that this website; details, content, materials, products, or services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you through the site; its servers; or email sent from Wham Bam You’re A Handyman are without viruses or other harmful elements. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman WILL not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website or from any details, content, materials, products, or services listed on or otherwise made available to you with this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, unless otherwise pointed out in writing. Under no scenario shall Wham Bam You’re A Handyman liability developing from or in connection with the website or your use of the website, despite the reason for action (whether in agreement, tort, breach of service warranty or otherwise) go beyond $100.
In no occasion should Wham Bam You’re A Handyman or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Wham Bam You’re A Handyman or a Wham Bam You’re A Handyman approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Wham Bam You’re A Handyman site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
Wham Bam You’re A Handyman may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Wham Bam You’re A Handyman may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Arizona and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Wham Bam You’re A Handyman under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms. Indemnity You accept defend, indemnify, and hold safe Wham Bam You’re A Handyman, its affiliates, and their corresponding officers, directors, agents and workers, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation affordable legal, accounting, and other provider charges, affirming or resulting from (i) any Content of most material You offer to the Site, (ii) Your use of any Content, or (iii) Your breach of the terms of these Terms. Wham Bam You’re A Handyman will provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, match, or case. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.